Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great Bedding

Ask anyone I know, and they'll tell you that I'm addicted to bedding! I change my bedding every 4 to 6 months to get a fresh look in the master bedroom. So, I've put together this post to help guide some of you in the right direction to help you choose the perfect bedding for your space.


I personally love this bedding, Wells Palampore from Pottery Barn. I am currently using it in my master bedroom. It is light weight for summer and the colors are so neutral and inviting. It looks great with warm rust colored walls, or even a dark chocolate wall with some cream antique furniture.


This bedding is from the new fall collection for Pottery Barn. The Josie Kalamkari bedding line has great texture and beautiful colors. This would look perfect with caramel or ivory colored walls and simple cherry furniture.


This Nimbus Duvet Cover from Anthropologie is breathtaking! The details of the ruffles are just beautiful! This bedding would be perfect with a painted cream iron bed or even a brass bed, paired with Robins Egg Blue walls, or even a rich cream color on the walls. The accessory possibilities with a bedding this beautiful are endless!


Pink ruffles!! Ok, ladies - if you can convince your hubby to use this one, props to you! My husband would never go for this!! So, for all you single ladies, this one is for you. This Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover from Urban Outfitters would be beautiful with some gray walls and a pewter tone iron bed. Mix it with some gray and off-white throw pillows and you'll have the perfect start to your new bedroom!





No comments:

Post a Comment